Electronic cigarette explodes in man’s mouth

Electronic cigarette exploded

A Florida man is in a hospital recovering from injuries he sustained after an electronic cigarette exploded while it was in his mouth.

The man had decided to try these electronic cigarettes in order to quit smoking real cigarettes. There are small batteries in these cigarettes, and that is what is believed to have caused the accident. The faulty battery created a fire. The man’s home office caught on fire and several people in his home rushed to his aide to extinguish the flames.

Firefighters were also called to the house, where they were able to transport the man to a hospital in order to save his life. He suffered severe burns to his face and body, lost a tooth, and a piece of his tongue in the explosion.

If you have been injured due to a faulty product, please contact the Fort Lauderdale product liability lawyers of Winston Law Firm by calling (954) 475-9666 today.