We don't charge ANY fees for collecting your PIP, car insurance medical payments or health insurance to pay your medical bills and lost wages. Contact us today for a consultation.
Home  >  FAQs  >  What type of compensation could I receive?

What type of compensation could I receive?

There are two main types of compensation that plaintiffs can receive through a personal injury lawsuit. You may be entitled to compensatory damages, which are meant to compensate you for any actual money spent due to the injury, such as medical bills, and non-monetary suffering, such as loss of quality of life or the death of a loved one. You could also receive a punitive award, which is often used to punish the defendant for extremely dangerous or reckless behavior.

In order to better understand exactly which type of compensation you may be able to secure through a successful personal injury lawsuit, contact the Fort Lauderdale injury lawyers at Winston Law Firm, at 954-475-9666 to speak with one of our dedicated attorneys about your case.