We don't charge ANY fees for collecting your PIP, car insurance medical payments or health insurance to pay your medical bills and lost wages. Contact us today for a consultation.
Home  >  FAQs  >  Am I entitled to compensation?

Am I entitled to compensation?

If you have suffered a physical injury in an accident due to someone else’s actions or inaction, you may be eligible for compensation to pay for your medical bills and other losses that may have resulted from your accident. However, each case is unique and it is not possible to guarantee that you will receive a settlement.

The Fort Lauderdale personal injury attorneys at Winston Law Firm, have over 20 years of knowledge and experience with civil litigation. Contact us at 954-475-9666 and one of our qualified lawyers can discuss your case with you and give you a better idea about your specific chances of receiving compensation.