Madeleine Mannello is an experienced trial attorney who litigates in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, and construction and product defects. Ms. Madeleine Mannello began her legal career as an Assistant State Attorney for Broward County, and later went on to represent the State of Florida in both state and federal court as an Assistant Attorney General. As a former Assistant State Attorney and Assistant Attorney General, Ms. Mannello has tried more trials than most civil attorneys will see in their entire careers.
Prior to joining the Winston Law Firm, Ms. Mannello worked for the Fort Lauderdale office of an AmLaw 200 International Insurance Defense firm, where she defended insurance companies, small businesses, and multi-billion-dollar companies against plaintiff’s lawsuits. This experience provided Ms. Mannello with inside knowledge of how insurance companies work, and the tactics that defense teams will try to use to defeat your case.
Ms. Mannello currently serves on the WomenUnited Leadership Committee of the UnitedWay of Broward County. She has also been appointed as the League of Women Voters delegate to Broward County’s Ethical Campaign Practices Committee. Ms. Mannello is also a Past-President of the Broward County Women Lawyers’ Association and former Chair of the Florida Bar Grievance Committee for the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit (Group C), where she considered complaints made against attorneys for unethical or unprofessional behavior. She is also former Chair of the Broward County Bar Association’s Voluntary Bar Liaison Committee, where she works to facilitate coordinated community service and legal aid efforts among local voluntary bar associations. Ms. Mannello is also a former Board of Governors member of the Florida Bar Young Lawyer’s Division, as well as a former member of the Executive Counsel of the Florida Bar Government Lawyer Section. Madeleine is a cum laude graduate of the University of Florida, and a magna cum laude graduate of the University of Miami School of Law.
In 2021, Ms. Mannello was recently selected and awarded to be in the “Top 40 Under 40” Attorneys in Broward County by the Broward County Bar Association. Click here to read the Bar Association’s announcement.
The first step to standing up for yourself is to get in touch with the Winston Law Office. You can do this by filling out our contact form or calling us at one of our convenient numbers:
Toll Free: 800-475-4206
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Property Damage
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Family Law
- Gender-Based Violence
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2010
- University of Florida, B.A., 2006
- Florida Bar
- Southern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- U.S. 11th Circuit Court
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- WomenUnited Leadership Committee, 2021-present, United Way of Broward County
- League of Women Voters delegate, 2021-present, Broward County Ethical Campaign Practices Committee
- President, Broward County Women Lawyers’ Association
- Board Member, 2015-preent, Broward County Women Laywers’ Association
- Chair, 2020-2021, Florida Bar Grievance Committee Group C
- Investigating Member, Florida Bar Grievance Committee Group C
- Executive Council Member, 2011–2012, The Florida Bar Government Lawyers’ Section
- Board of Governors Member, 2011–2012, The Florida Bar Young Lawyers’ Division