Bradley Winston, Founder
Bradley Winston is the Managing Partner of the South Florida personal injury law firm; Winston Law Firm. He is an expert in civil trial law who has over two decades of legal experience handling a wide variety of personal injury matters. Throughout his career, Mr. Winston has fought hard to protect the rights of his clients and to ensure that they receive all the financial compensation they are entitled to under the law.
The Florida Bar has certified Mr. Winston as a specialist in civil trials. Certification is the highest level of evaluation recognized by The Florida Bar for an attorney’s competency, experience, professionalism, and ethics. Only 7% of eligible Florida Bar members are board certified.
Mr. Winston is recognized by Super Lawyers for his personal injury work in the areas of plaintiff representation, defective products, and medical malpractice for the years 2006-2010.
Mr. Winston is also a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million dollar verdicts and settlements. Less than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
Martindale-Hubbell, a leading U.S. legal publisher, recognizes Mr. Winston with a Preeminent 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rating.
- The Florida Bar, Member
- American Bar Association (ABA), Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Member and Former Director
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association (BCTLA), Board Member and Past President
- Perryman v. Crawford 968 So.2d 83 (Fla. 4th DCA 2007)
- United Wisconsin Life Ins. Co. v. Office of Ins. Regulation, 649 So.2d 417, 28 Fla. L. Weekly D1597, Fla.App. 1 Dist. July 11, 2003
- Jaffe v. Applebaum, 830 So.2d 136, 27 Fla. L. Weekly D2115, Fla.App. 4 Dist., Sep. 25, 2002
- Coastal Data Solutions, Inc. v. Britamco Underwriters, Inc., 766 So.2d 339, 25 Fla. L. Weekly D1372, Fla.App. 4 Dist., June 07, 2000
- Nichols v. Nichols, 813 So.2d 137, 18 Fla. L. Weekly D421, Fla.App. 4 Dist., Feb. 03, 1993
- J.D., Nova Southeastern University Nova Law Center (now Shepard Broad Law Center), 1988
- B.H.A., Health and Hospital Administration, Florida Atlantic University, 1984
Mr. Winston was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He has lived in Florida since 1980.