Alexander Clark, Esq.
Alexander Clark is a founding partner of the law firm Winston Law Firm, P.A. He concentrates his practice in personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice and general litigation. Mr. Clark has been an attorney since 1989 and is licensed in both Florida and Washington State.
Upon graduation from law school, he was the Director of Alumni Affairs at Nova Law school for one year before joining an AV rated defense firm. He worked at Krupnick Campbell Malone prior to practicing with Brad Winston. Alexander and Brad have been partners since 2002.
Mr. Clark’s practice consists almost entirely of representing victims against insurance companies and their insureds.
- The Florida Bar, Member, with participation in the Admiralty and Computer Law Committees
- Broward County Justice Association, Board Member and Past President
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- The Washington State Bar, Member
Florida Medical Center, Inc. v. McCoy, 657 So.2d 1248, 20 Fla. L. Weekly D1596, Fla.App. 4 Dist. Jul. 12, 1995
J.D., Nova Southeastern University Nova Law Center (now Shepard Broad Law Center), 1989
- Florida, 1989
- Washington State Bar, 1996
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
Mr. Clark was born in Evanston, Illinois and has lived in Broward County since the age of nine months. He attended Pine Crest School, the Lawrenceville Academy and graduated from Northeast High School.
After spending some years as a chef, he began his law studies at Nova Southeastern. Mr. Clark was on the Board of Editors of the Law Review, the Board of Editors of the Moot Court, was a research fellow, was on the Dean’s List and received other academic honors.
Mr. Clark speaks fluent French and is an accomplished chef. Mr. Clark has three children and lives with his family in Lighthouse Point.